The COVID-19 pandemic is an unprecedented situation which has resulted in worldwide restrictions being imposed. To ensure the safety and wellbeing of employees and well operations crews is maintained, we have been investigating innovative ways for our accredited centres to deliver training during this time.
IWCF have considered alternative solutions to the current classroom teaching model, with the aim to facilitate remote teaching whilst the restrictions are in place. These soulutions are the following:
1. Complete 28 hours of Virtual Training that contains the theoretical part of the training. After completion candidates will be issued with an IWCF Certificate of Attendance.
2. The eCert will be valid for 90 days to allow the candidate to attend written and practical assessments (2 days) where applicable.
3. The practical and written assessment will need to be taken in an accredited training center invigilated by VICTVS. During these two days there will be enough time to review all the candidate questions and prepare for the written assessment.
4. After a successful assessment candidates will receive the usual e-certificate which is valid for 2 years.
Virtual training opportunity is only possible during the restrictions of COVID-19 pandemic.
Our training center has been accredited for online virtual training and is ready to conduct practical and written assessments.
We believe the virtual training option is advantageous in many regards forcandidates:
- Restrictions affect activity of drilling operations, therefore, employees can have more time to be trained
- They can attend the training without leaving their homes
- Accommodation and travel expenses are less.
We sincerely hope that the virtual classroom provides a solution for many of our candidates and partners for continuous learning in this extreme pandemic time until we can return to the normal ways of life.
Applications for online training is the same as before:Please call us (+36-30-3939381) or write us an email to email@example.com.
Well Training & Finance Ltd. Training Centre
Hogy tetszik az új weboldalunk?