Hungarian Well Control School
IWCF Drilling Well Control Training Programme
This programme is for people in well control positions on drilling installations as well as surface BOP roles. Candidates will complete an accredited training course on the bases of IWCF syllabus.
Duration: 5 days
Levels of Drilling Well Control training:
- IWCF Level 2 – Drilling and Wells Personnel Basic Training
- IWCF Level 3 – Available for any role expected to shut in a well
- IWCF Level 4 – Well Site Supervisor Training
- Level 2 certificate is valid for 5 years. (Consists of two written assessments)
- Level 3 and 4 certificate is valid for 2 years.( Consists of two written assessments and a practical assessment using simulator equipment.)
- Principles and Procedures
Candidates are required to:
- Set up for drilling
- Recognise a drilling break and positive kick
- Perform the shut-in within the shortest possible time in accordance with the appropriate procedure
- Complete the kill sheet and kill the well using the designated procedure (Wait & Weight or Driller’s Method)
- Bring the pump up to kill speed maintaining constant bottom hole pressure
- Operate the remote choke and make adjustments in accordance with the time delay to maintain constant bottom hole pressure
- Complete the well kill operation
Ebben a szekcióban nem található cikk.
Hogy tetszik az új weboldalunk?